Reiki Level 1 (In-Person)
Reiki Level I teaches us to heal ourselves, family and friends with the initial attunement to the Reiki energy. Reiki not only heals on the mental, emotional, spiritual and physical levels but also enhances our own personal development, self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worth.
You will have the ability to heal yourself, family and friends on a non-professional basis. (you cannot however charge clients a fee until Reiki II Practitioner Level training has been completed).
Reiki can relieve any pain, discomfort etc from any ongoing illness as well as stimulating personal and spiritual growth.
- Definition of Reiki.
- The History of Reiki.
- The Reiki Principles.
- What Reiki healing is.
- The Aura and seven major Chakras.
- The hand positions for self-treatment and treatment of others.
- Full body self-treatment and full body treatment of others.
- You will be shown how to do a full body treatment on a person lying down or in a chair.
- Ongoing support will be offered to you after completing the course.
Class Materials: You will receive a Training Manual and Certificate.
Class Length: 1 Day Course – 10am – 4pm with light refreshments. OR Part- Time Course – 9am – 12.30pm both days.
Note: This course is also available as an online or home study course. For more information please visit the Online Courses page.
In-Person Course Payment: Deposit €100 online (Non refundable deposit). €100 to be paid on the day.