Soul Retrieval Healing
Whenever we suffer physical or emotional trauma, it is said that a part of our Soul flees the body in order to survive the experience. With every cut and wound, our essence and vitality grow weaker. This process is called “Soul Loss.”
Soul Loss is also known, in psychological terms, as dissociation. It’s what happens when we become disconnected from the very Core of ourselves, the source of our vitality, our Soul.
Soul Loss, contrary to popular belief, does not mean literally losing your Soul. Instead, it refers to the experience of losing touch with your Soul.
So what causes Soul Loss? Here are some common examples:
- Any form of abuse, e.g., sexual, emotional, physical, or mental
- An event of prolonged grief, pain, and fear that made you feel helpless or impotent
- Deep-seated addictions e.g., substance dependency, gambling, eating
- A near-death or an out-of-body experience (such as an ego death)
- Being forced to act against your morals
- An experience of intense rejection or abandonment
- Witnessing the unexpected death of someone
- A sudden and shocking accident
- Entering a relationship without strong personal boundaries (resulting in an unhealthy relationship and losing your personal power)
Once we’ve recovered these lost pieces of ourselves, becoming more ensouled, we can experience many other benefits such as:
- Feeling more grounded in our body and more “solid”
- Feeling energized, awake, and more alive
- Greater presence in the world
- More awareness of our choices, behaviours, and decisions
- Lightness and joy
- Awareness of huge amounts of energy you didn’t know you had
- Mental clarity and a new sense of hope
- Physical wellbeing and less sickness
- A sense of purpose and renewed direction
- Deeper sleep
- Overcoming addictive dependencies (drugs, food, work)
- A new-found wholeness and sense of belonging
A lasts approximately 1 1/2 hour which includes healing and retrieval.
Clients may also be given techniques if needed to continue the healing after the session that they too can work with.
Working together we can make a difference.
This type of healing can be done in person and online.
Cost of healing e80 to be paid in full on check out.